Monday, October 14, 2013

The thing I like about myself

I am laughing at myself a lot... and this can only mean: I am doing really stupid things quite often :-)

Not sure if anyone would start laughing out loud when:

- arriving at work, taking two (clean!) diapers out of her bag, leaving them in the car, taking her laptop and calmly walking towards an all-day-meeting. It just looked funny for me. It was early on a Monday morning, this might have influenced my judgment a bit, OK?
- looking around her bedroom and noticing she has dropped carefully put a pair of socks in the close vicinity of each and every wall in the room. And yes, I have a spare pair downstairs. One never knows when one can be out of socks!!
- finding empty bottles of water under the bed. Hey, they hid in there at their own will, not my fault. I'm just drinking the water, and then the bottle, seeing itself empty and lonely, tries to join the others: under the bed it goes never to be seen again. Or at least till the next season's cleaning, if there is such a thing. Or until I'm looking for a lost pair of socks (!)

And all this was just today's fun. At least I didn't cancel my trip to Boston yet. Who knows what I can do tomorrow?!

No comments:

Post a Comment