Friday, January 31, 2014

Do you believe in... The Toilet Fairy?

So I live with three guys and a cat. Of course all of them kind of use the toilet. And most of them don't necessarily have a very good... target. Even if their aim would be perfect, the damn thing still needs cleaning.
Guess who does it? Well, if you ask them, I am sure they will say "The Toilet Fairy". You know, that mythical creature that makes it clean, sparkly and less smelly at least for a short while. For sure it's not them, so it has to be a fairy. Heh, who cares, it gets done? Fine by them.

I admit it, I sometimes take advantage of my youngest and make him participate. But he has no idea what he's doing, he just knows he's playing with some nice smelling wipes. Won't last long, I know that from the older one. So I am aware that this is as good as it gets.

Now what bugs me is: if all - or most - women out there are in similar situations, wtf is happening to them when they go to work?! Every time I enter the toilet at work (which is a women-only toilet) I experience once or more of the following: amazement, disgust, anger, shock, banging-my-head-against-the-walls (at least those are clean!) desires, sudden urge to scream, homicidal thoughts, and much more.

So I am just wondering: do all those intelligent, educated and well paid professional women suddenly forget how to clean a toilet? Or do they simply step in another dimension (same as the one inhabited by men?) and start believing in The Toilet Fairy?

Well ladies, let me tell you something: THERE IS NO TOILET FAIRY! And I'm sick of your sudden and convenient memory loss. I'm sure I'm not alone when I urge you to pick up that brush and use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment