Monday, September 2, 2013

Email conversation from Hell...



From: Moron who accidentally cancelled her flight when trying to cancel her hotel (yes, that’s me)
To: Travel agency

Hi Travel agency,

I wanted to cancel my hotel booking and it looks like this has also cancelled the flight booking!
Can you please check and repair my mistake?

From: Travel Agency
To: MWACHFWTTCHH

Hello,

Indeed you cancelled your hotel booking and now you need to re-book again via an Offline request regarding the hotel.

From: MWACHFWTTCHH
To: Travel agency
Hello

as the ticket is still valid, is there a way to re-book my flights only?

You can find below the ticket:
.......................

From: Travel Agency
To: MWACHFWTTCHH

Yes it is possible
From: MWACHFWTTCHH
To: Travel agency
Great, so can you please do that?

From: Travel Agency
To: MWACHFWTTCHH

Yes I can do. You just have to send us an email


 ...

2 comments:

  1. Where is my credit for this work...yes, you suffered through the conversation, BUT I put it on one piece of paper, gave you the cool nickname and sent you a copy via email (after putting the printed version up on my wall of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, I very much appreciate the cool nickname. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete